Thursday, December 8, 2011

"The Night Before Christmas" Part 5

"And then in an instant, I heard on the roof,
the clomping and stomping of each giant hoof.
As I pulled in my head and was turning around,
down the chimney Ole Santy Claus came with a bound!

He was wearing the suit that all of us know,
and he flicked off some bits of ashes and snow.

One thing that I noticed: Santa carried no bag!
Where oh where, were our presents?! Our sweet Christmas swag?!"

Next time: The big guy explains.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

I could see this animated with Mat doing the narration.

December 8, 2011 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger Bill White said...

Uhh...

December 9, 2011 at 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Shipping On Purchases Over $25 - Limited Time Find your movie at MoviesUnlimited.com. Apple iTunes