Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm Back!

Hello Dear Readers! I know it has been awhile since I have posted anything here, but I have been super-busy!

Okay, that's a lie. 

The truth is, is just haven't been able to come up with anything that is worthy of the high quality that I know you, the reader, demand of this parade of laughs. I do have a few ideas roaming around in my brain, however, so I thought it would be fun (or at least, easier for me) if YOU, my devoted followers, decided what you wanted to see.

Here's a few ideas:

• A detailed recounting of the worst production of the musical, ANNIE, I ever saw.

• In the same vein, tales of horror from community theatre. These stories are not for the faint of heart!

• Another tasty dish from the Bill White Cookbook.

• Information on what I would do if I was King of the World.

• Why everybody but me is an @$$hole while driving.

• I finally settle the argument, RAZZLES: Candy or Gum?

• More hideous examples of my student art and the pathetic stories behind them.

• More stories about Rocco the Wonder Dog or Perfect Wife (Actually, don't bother voting for this, I will most likely do it anyway).

I could go on, but this is the short list. Please take a moment and vote for one in the comments section. Also, if you have something you'd like to hear me vent about, please let me know. 

Thanks!

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Sharon G. said...

For me--it's idiot drivers! Driving has gotten worse as people try to multi-task. A perfect example is a story I heard on the news this morning--a woman was stopped by the police for not only talking on her cell phone while driving, but breast-feeding her baby at the same time!!! She was arrested for child endangerment. What's the penalty for stupidity??

March 2, 2009 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger Maggie's Mom said...

Any & all of the topics listed sound like fun to me. Just glad to hear from you!

March 2, 2009 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger David said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 2, 2009 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger David said...

Definately the Razzles! Remember Bottlecaps?

Second choice would be examples of your student art and the stories behind them.

If you have a second and want to be bowled over by my lack of cartooning skills, check out my attempt at this week's assignment for Mat's class. I have posted them on my blog.
http://david-wasting-paper.blogspot.com/

March 2, 2009 at 9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to hear the story of how the Mean Clown affected your childhood. Also--information on your love-hate relationship with clowns.

Alternately--perhaps a column on cooking your delicious breakfast casserole.

March 3, 2009 at 9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tales of the Carriage House and or other Kubert related stories would be fun to read.

What's this about a mean clown? Give it up man.

March 4, 2009 at 12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would LOVE to hear more about your cartooning career!

March 5, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Shipping On Purchases Over $25 - Limited Time Find your movie at MoviesUnlimited.com. Apple iTunes