Saturday, October 18, 2008

PEPPER POTTS REVEALED!!!

Regular readers of the comments  section of this blog see the name "Pepper Potts" pop up frequently. This may lead some to surmise that Ironman's chick is a dedicated reader of this cavalcade of whimsey. 

That is not the case.

Happily, the fact of the matter is, Ms. Potts is actually the nom de plume of my own beloved Wifey. Sunday, October 19th, marks a special anniversary for us: We have been married 15 months! (And they said it wouldn't last!)

As I may have mentioned before, why such a beautiful, funny, talented woman is hanging with the likes of me is a mystery that may never be revealed, but trust me, I hope all of my beloved readers out there find someone for them who is as perfect for them as my wife is for me.

It took me over 40 years, so get moving!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Pepper Potts said...

I feel so exposed now!

I'm so fortunate to have found the love of my life who keeps me laughing and shows me a love I've never known.

Now, before your regular reader(s) get nauseated, please post some more humorous drawings and witty observations!!

October 20, 2008 at 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Shipping On Purchases Over $25 - Limited Time Find your movie at MoviesUnlimited.com. Apple iTunes