Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Lessons for a Luddite

In case you haven't noticed, I have not posted any images as yet on this site. And, oh, if I could of, I would! Wouldn't it be great to see a photo of me at age 6 to illustrate my Boomtown story? Or a picture of Rocco the Wonder Dog? Or maybe even examples of my cartoons, which is why I started this spot in the first place.

So I am asking the loyal readers of this blog for help. If you will please contact me and help me get this thing set up, I will be eternally grateful. Also, if you live within 15 minutes of me, I  will come over and give you a back rub. (Provided you are an attractive woman.)

So here's what I am working with:

• A MAC OSX Ibook

• A CanoScan LIDE 25

• I also have all the usual programs (is that what they call them?) Photoshop, Illustrator, Etc.

If anyone can help, in all seriousness, I appreciate it.

Tomorrow: Back to Hilarity!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jane Jetson said...

Shame on you offering back rubs to strange women when you are married!

July 10, 2008 at 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Shipping On Purchases Over $25 - Limited Time Find your movie at MoviesUnlimited.com. Apple iTunes