Wednesday, December 9, 2009

An Offer You Can't Refuse!

Have you ever looked at the cartoons on this blog and thought to yourself, "Gee, Bill sure draws purty pitchers. I wish I could get him to  do a caricature of me!"?  Well, if you are one of these misguided souls, and live in South Eastern Massachusetts, your wish can come true!

On Sunday, December 13th, 2009, from 12 to 4 P.M., I will be doing black and white caricatures at a local Christmas Fair for a nominal fee!

The event is the:

"HOLLY-DAYS (clever) FAIR"
at the OUR WORLD CHILDREN'S GLOBAL DISCOVERY MUSEUM
100 SOHIER STREET
COHASSET, MA
12 t0 4 P.M.
Admission is $5 per person with a $20 cap per family.

The event is a fundraiser for the museum, which is a fun local place for kids to hang out. In addition to myself, there will be loads of gift items for sale, food, photos with the guy in red and all kinds of diversions for the family. WARNING: There will be a Sing-a-Long.

If you are too shy to have a caricature done of you, I will do a cartoon of a loved one if you bring in a decent photo. What a delightful Holiday gift that would be! I promise to be kind.*

If you are in the area, I hope you will stop by and say hello. Mention you are a regular reader of this blog and receive a free horrified stare from Perfect Wifey.

*PROMISE WILL NOT BE HONORED.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger P.L. Frederick said...

Ooh! OOh! I can vouch to anyone reading this that Bill's cariacturing there would totally be worth a flight out to Boston and a rented car ride to sunny Cohasset, Massachusetts in deepest December. After all, think of the children. (Alas, don't let my influence be lessened by an inability to correctly spell caricacturing, charicaturing, cara... that word.)

Bill! I wanna to link to this post but, alas, cannot. I expect this is on purpose but, Woe is me.

Alas is my word of the day.

P.L. Frederick (Small & Big)

December 9, 2009 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger P.L. Frederick said...

Nebermind, I figured out how to link to it. It'll show up on my blog tomorrow. Hooray!

December 9, 2009 at 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Shipping On Purchases Over $25 - Limited Time Find your movie at MoviesUnlimited.com. Apple iTunes