Tuesday, December 8, 2009

No Paper Wasted!

Yes, I know. There has been a lapse in my blog posting lately. I would offer up some lame excuses for my failure to post more regularly, but I know that the  Faithful Readers of this site are far too intelligent to buy into any of my nonsense.

One of the reasons it is so hard to post often (other than more pressing matters getting in the way), is that sometimes, you have nothing of interest to write about. I know, it's hard to believe that a jet-setter like me doesn't have an endless font of interesting things to pontificate about, but, sadly, nothing too thrilling has  happened in our neck of the woods lately. That will change shortly, as the Christmas season draws near and I start doing more "live" caricature gigs (BTW, Check back here later in the week for details on how all you lucky readers on the Irish Riviera can see me draw live and in person!).

While you're passing the time waiting for me to post something of interest, for you cartoon fans out there, there is a site you must visit! My pal David is an aspiring ink-slinger, and has started a great feature on his blog. He has emailed a bunch of cartoonists,  both famous and infamous, and asked them a list of questions about their work habits and  the materials they use. He has gotten responses from a wide range of cartoonists, and the results are really interesting. Well, at least they are to a cartoon geek like me. 

You can view David's  site here. If you are a cartoonist or hope to someday be one, you must check this out.

Yes,  he did poll me too, but it's still worth reading.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Thanks for the plug Bill! To be honest I am astounded that so many people have taken the time to reply.

Any more news on you possibly teaching soon?

Thanks again,

David
http://david-wasting-paper.blogspot.com/

December 8, 2009 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Bill White said...

Thank YOU David! I am loving those posts, and it is my pleasure to call attention to them.

Sadly, it looks like the class won't happen, due to a "lack of interest". I'm trying not to take it personally.

December 8, 2009 at 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Shipping On Purchases Over $25 - Limited Time Find your movie at MoviesUnlimited.com. Apple iTunes