Monday, November 3, 2008

Jelly Belly

Not much to post today, so I thought I'd return to that tiresome subject (tiresome for you, Faithful Reader, but not for me) about what a perfect wife my Perfect Wife is.

Last night, I expressed to her a hankering for a jelly donut. As you can guess, today when I awoke she had gone out and gotten TWO jelly donuts for me from our local Dunkin' Donuts. They hit the  spot, too. This kind of thoughtfulness is second nature  to her, which is one of the reasons  I love her so. True, she had to drop the kids off at school and was going by DD anyway, and I DID make her a Spam omelet yesterday, but still...

If there is a point to this post (and if you are a regular reader, you may have noticed that I have one now and again), it is NOT that Dunkin' Donuts are so great (I prefer Krispy Kreme, but since the nearest franchise is 2 states away, the drive is not convenient, so we make do). Rather, my point is: There is someone out there for everyone. Maybe even someone who will go out and get you a jelly donut on a chilly morning when you crave one. You just have to keep looking for he/she/it and never settle for anyone "good enough".

Hey, I found someone, so anyone can! 

Enough mushy stuff (for now). Next time, back to my hilarious observations and cartoons that won't cost you anything, and are worth every penny!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Shipping On Purchases Over $25 - Limited Time Find your movie at MoviesUnlimited.com. Apple iTunes