Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sloggin' through the bloggin'


I have a number of websites/blogs that I visit every day. Before I created this Fountain of Mirth I used to be frustrated that my favorite posters wouldn't blog everyday. Now I know why they don't.

 Blogging is hard! Not a lot happens daily that is interesting enough to write about, and I have to save some of my better stories so I will appear witty and urbane at cocktail parties. I don't know how Erma Bombeck did it.  I don't exactly live an exciting life, and the things I do that are worth talking about are not appropriate for a family-friendly blog like this. It's quite a challenge to come up with a topic to talk about every day.

I started this blog to show off my cartoons, and instead have let it become a forum for my "comical" rantings & ravings. 

So here's the new dilly-o at this site. Tomorrow I have nothing to do, so I will finally figure out how to post images and showcase my "art". Every once and awhile, I'll throw in some absolutely hilarious details of my life.

Stay tuned.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

November 14, 2009 at 9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

November 19, 2009 at 12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Shipping On Purchases Over $25 - Limited Time Find your movie at MoviesUnlimited.com. Apple iTunes