Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Random Ramblins' on a Special Day



Sorry I haven't posted in a day or 2 or 3, but this is always a busy time for my Perfect Wife (who, for simplicity's sake, I will refer to as "PW" from now on) and me. 2 birthdays and an anniversary in one week! Kids, don't try this at home!

First off, a brief review of the new Batman movie, "The Dark Knight". I am a big, nay, HUGE Batman fan. There's a lot to like in this movie for geeks like me, and there's also a lot of problems with the film. Basically, if you want to see this movie, nothing I write will change your mind, and if you have no interest, you won't be missing anything. I welcome your opinions of the film in the comments section.

I may return to this subject in a later post.

Now on to a more important matter: It's my PW's Birthday!

Here is a special b-day tribute to her: She is talented, beautiful, funny, smart, caring, unselfish, a good, mom, and a whole bunch of other things. If you could meet her, you would wonder, and many of my nearest and dearest do, what such a fantastic woman is doin' with the likes of me!

I have no idea. But I ain't gonna look a gift horse in the mouth. I love her VERY much!

I know this isn't the funniest post ever, but there is a beautiful woman distracting me right now. Making mirth difficult.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WIFEY!

TOMORROW: Back to jocularity! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Shipping On Purchases Over $25 - Limited Time Find your movie at MoviesUnlimited.com. Apple iTunes