Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Avengers: Go to the Movie!

I am off to Florida  for a few days, so there will be no posts here for a week or so.

Before I depart, though, I must urge all comic book geeks out there to see the new film, "Marvel: The Avengers". Not since "Superman: The Movie",  have I experienced such a geek-gasim.

This movie is a fantastic film, and even people who don't care about Superheroes will enjoy it. Perfect Wifey certainly did. Although I think she may have been a bit embarrassed by her husband weeping for joy during many moments in the film.

BTW, if you  take my advice, and go to see the film, stay through the credits. There is a reference to a character I recently mentioned on this blog!


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Mykal Banta said...

That's a really, really cool hulk!!

May 14, 2012 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger Alica Stonham said...

Wasp dudes! Amazing stuff continues the good work. Reclaim PPI

August 5, 2013 at 2:30 AM  
Blogger Gliter Jone said...

I found this blog unique and I am also a big fan of “the avengers”, comic movies are no doubt a great source of entertainment. Marvel MMO

August 5, 2013 at 7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Shipping On Purchases Over $25 - Limited Time Find your movie at MoviesUnlimited.com. Apple iTunes