Monday, March 26, 2012

An Idle Thought About Bedrock

Just wondering... What was the waste disposal situation in your average Bedrock household?

Imagine, Fred has just enjoyed a car-tilting helping of ribs at his local drive-in. Now, the "Moment of Reckoning" is at hand. Who has to deal with Mr. Flintstone's "Business"? My humble sketch offers one possible theory.

Feel free to leave your  suggestions for an even more hilarious alternative to the "Toiletasaurus-Rex'" caption I have supplied in the comments section. I can't come up with all the "funny" myself!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous ben ellis said...

"The crap I put up with at work..."

March 27, 2012 at 12:36 AM  
Blogger Chris Sabatino said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 27, 2012 at 8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gives an whole new meaning to "komodo" dragon.

March 27, 2012 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger John F said...

(bed)Rockin' Drawing, sir - as always!

March 28, 2012 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger eeTeeD said...

"and they said i wouldn't find a job with my masters degree in philosophy!"

March 28, 2012 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger Bill White said...

I think eeTeeD wins this one. I would also accept "English Degree".

March 28, 2012 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger P.L. Frederick said...

Dumpasaurus? Poopeldan? Dungodan?

Strangely, there actually was a Dryosaurus and a Futalongkosaurus. I looked it up.

P.L. Frederick (Small & Big)

April 4, 2012 at 1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you really desire to get such type of information, visit this blog quickly. action figures australia

October 27, 2014 at 6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Shipping On Purchases Over $25 - Limited Time Find your movie at MoviesUnlimited.com. Apple iTunes