Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Post Year Wrap-Up (At Last!)

Happy Holidays, all! I hope all of you out there had a wonderful Christmas, or whatever it is you celebrate. We here at Casa Del Blanco, did. Truth be told though, it was a lot of work, and we're kinda glad it's over.

Actually, that kind of sums up this entire year for me and mine. Sure, there were a lot of laughs and good times, but there were also lots of Life's little cankers spoiling our enjoyment of the whole thing. I will spare you the details, but I am really glad that 2009 is almost in the rear view mirror.

I don't want to dwell on the bad stuff, though. There were many bright spots. One of the best things was, believe it or not, some of the great people out there I met through this blog. Who knew there were so many intelligent folks with such discerning taste that would take the time to read this collection of wisdom and express their pithy Bonn mots in the comments section? To all of you out there, a sincere "Thank You". If you keep reading, I'll keep posting.

Of course, maybe there won't  be as much to read this year. The New Year is all about optimism, and in the coming year I hope to be so busy with paying gigs, I will be too exhausted to post frequently. Hey, it could happen!

No matter what, I hope that this is the BEST YEAR EVER for us all. If it's not,  there is always 2011.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thank you very much, webmaster, for this great blog. I really appreciate your posts.

December 30, 2009 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger P.L. Frederick said...

I second what Anonymous wrote! I always do.

December 30, 2009 at 6:08 PM  
Anonymous Chris Sabatino said...

A little over a year ago, my "friends" dragged me to a musical in a little town far far away. I hate musicals, never got them. But as I sat through what I sure was a fine production of Godspell, I noticed in the program that one of the actors was also a cartoonist and it listed his blog address!!!! I was soooo excited when I checked out Bill White's blog and he wrote about all the things I loved, the things my wife told me that "un-institutionalized grown men didn't think about", like: Rudolph action figures, cartooning books, clown fear, the color of Oscar, Star Trek waffles, Yogi Bear comics, micron pens and soooo much more! I still hate musicals, but I'm loving this blog. Thanks for an entertaing year!

December 30, 2009 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger David said...

I second what P.L. Frederick wrote.

Thanks Bill for your words of encouragement, advice and most of all your geekiness!

I'm working on the wife to see if some tax-return money can go to building one of those WhatNot Muppets that you pointed out to me ;o)

December 30, 2009 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger Sharon G. said...

It is my humble opinion that Bill is the best cartoonist in the world (or at least what I know of it), and I'm so thankful that others get to see how talented he is as well. I also hope 2010 proves to be a better year, but even if everything else is going wrong, I know I can always count on Bill to make me laugh and forget my troubles whether it be through his blog, jokes, immitations, singing, or just plain goofiness.

Happy New Year!!!

December 31, 2009 at 1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

January 4, 2010 at 8:39 PM  
Anonymous Lisa Kelleher said...

Happy New Year, im exquisitely exuberantly euphoric that we've reconnected...may 2010 be your most amazing year EVER!!!

January 25, 2010 at 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Shipping On Purchases Over $25 - Limited Time Find your movie at MoviesUnlimited.com. Apple iTunes