Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Uncle Walt!

Today marks a major milestone for all the cartoon, animation, theme park and movie buffs out there: 107 years ago today, at 1249 Tripp Avenue in Chicago, Illinois, Walter Elias Disney, better known as Walt Disney, was born!

Judging from all the things I've read and heard, Walt might not have been the easiest man to deal with. Still, he's given the world so much pleasure (me in particular), that today should be a national holiday. Maybe when Mr. Obama takes office, he will rectify this situation.

If my time machine's flux capacitor was working, I would go see Uncle Walt and thank him myself. Since it isn't (there may be a problem with my Mr. Fusion®), let me just say:

Happy of happiest Walt! I hope you finally found your "Laughin' Place"!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon G. said...

You are so right! Has any other man touched so many lives? What a tremendous legacy he left. Your words were very heartfelt.

I love your drawing as always!!

December 5, 2008 at 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Shipping On Purchases Over $25 - Limited Time Find your movie at MoviesUnlimited.com. Apple iTunes