Wednesday, November 12, 2008

AMAZING OFFER!

I've been doing this blog for awhile now. Each day, I spend a few moments doing a drawing to illustrate whatever rambling thought comes to my mind. These drawings have really started to pile up!

To remedy this situation, I am making this amazing offer to loyal readers of this blog: If there is a drawing you like on this site, simply email me, and if the drawing is still available, I will send it to you, FREE (we might have to arrange a SASE thing)! I will even autograph a personalized message to you, if that is your wont.

I hope you appreciate the magnitude of the generosity of this offer, Faithful Friend. If, someday, I achieve the fame and fortune I so richly deserve, upon my tragic, early death, these scribbles will be worth their weight in gold!

"You have an original BILL WHITE drawing?", friends will ask in awe, and then you can proudly display your treasure to them. Alternatively, you can sell the piece on E-Bay for big bucks and put your kid through college.

It's up to you. I just want all this stuff out of the house...

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Maggie's Mom said...

I've got the real Bill White valuables - a first edition Kaptain Keen!

November 12, 2008 at 10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the offer! I would love a cartoon of yours but only if the figure has a nose. I think cartoons without noses are creepy.

November 13, 2008 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger Bill White said...

The Shadow!

See? Even crimefighters take time from their busy schedule to read this blog!

November 14, 2008 at 6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, who better to know what lurks in the hearts of men?

November 15, 2008 at 4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I have the cartoon of you as Charlie Brown and Rocco as Snoopy?

Your sister,
the Original PW

November 21, 2008 at 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Shipping On Purchases Over $25 - Limited Time Find your movie at MoviesUnlimited.com. Apple iTunes