Monday, March 21, 2011

The Kaptain is Koming!




As many of you know, during the Black & White comic boom in the Eighties, I produced a comic book  entitled, Kaptain Keen & Kompany. It only lasted six issues, but at the time, I had fun doing it and was pretty proud of  it. 

Sadly, it was not  a success, and today only a handful of readers even dimly recall it. That is  about to change! Later this year, I will  be releasing a book collecting all the stories from Kaptain Keen & Kompany featuring the Kaptain and all his wacky pals, including some new material. Maybe I'll even include a behind-the-scenes essay, and some bonus images. I know I have threatened you with the possibility of this before, but now, it's really gonna happen!

More details about this as plans get firmed up. In the meantime, above is a little  teaser of the hilarity you can look forward to.

Tell your friends, and see you at the (online) bookstores!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Sharon G. said...

I can't wait! Long overdue!!! :-)

March 21, 2011 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger David said...

Congratulations! This is really great news Bill. I can't wait for it to come out. Consider this a pre-order ;^)

March 21, 2011 at 4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take 2 please! Fantastic news BW.

I'm in . . .
-JF

March 21, 2011 at 5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't wait to get my hands on a copy!

it's your great art and zany story ideas that attracted me to your work... ed and ed (where did that crazy idea ever come from?), sea chimpies, danny b's album. i think this story is my second favorite; the tube boobs being my number one favorite.

i have all six issues sitting out in my middle bedroom.

i remember how much i enjoyed them when they came out, and how disappointed i was when they stopped being published.

if it weren't for kaptain keen i would never have searched for you, would never have wound up here, and we would never have started working on...

eeteed

March 21, 2011 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger Mykal Banta said...

I am completely in! Let me know when it happens. I'd love to spotlight it you know where!

March 23, 2011 at 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Shipping On Purchases Over $25 - Limited Time Find your movie at MoviesUnlimited.com. Apple iTunes