Friday, April 17, 2009

A Momentary Pause...

Although I don't post every day, I try to write often enough to make a visit to this site worth the trip.

Don't waste your valuable time over the next week (4/18/09 to 4/26/09). I will be taking a brief respite from blogging, and I would hate for my faithful readers to eagerly come here, seeking a new sample of my puckish wit, only to find the same ol' crap.

Don't despair, though! I will return to this Cavalcade of Cartoons and Comedy on Monday, April 27, 2009. I promise.

If you are new to this site, feel free to scroll down and look at past postings. It will feel just like I'm still here!

See you soon!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Shipping On Purchases Over $25 - Limited Time Find your movie at MoviesUnlimited.com. Apple iTunes