Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Believe It Or Not, These Got Me Work!


 Still shoveling through the archives and found these 2 pieces of "art".

Back in the days when I was a young starving artist (as opposed to today when I am an OLD struggling artist), I used to draw up samples to submit to various publications I wanted to work for. Although I look at them cringingly now, they both got me some pretty good gigs. The Gladstone Gander one led to me drawing for Disney for a couple of years, and the Pepe le Pew piece led to work on the Looney Tunes magazine. Good experiences both. I learned a lot, and made pretty good money, too.

So see, young little  starving cartoonist, there is hope!

By the by, all images are copyright by their respective owners, so don't reproduce 'em, or you'll be in trouble!

Next time: A truly horrific Blast from the Past!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Shipping On Purchases Over $25 - Limited Time Find your movie at MoviesUnlimited.com. Apple iTunes