Friday, May 30, 2008

Yes, Still No Pictures!


I know. I still am struggling to post an image or two. Tomorrow, I promise. 

In the meantime, if anyone has some helpful hints on posting images, please leave a comment.

Thanks for your patience. 

UPDATE MARCH 2010: If you're reading this now, you must wonder  why I have an image posted, when the topic here was my inability to post pictures. The answer is simple: Thanks to the assistance of several kind friends/commenters, I eventually learned to post pictures. 

In an effort to make these older posts "pop" a bit for those who may stumble upon them, I am now adding random pictures to some of the entries in the archives. Not every one, mind you. Just enough of them to make it appear I was less clueless then I obviously was when I started this blog.

This "random" image (which of course, has nothing to do with the subject at hand) is from my long-promised/still unfinished children's book, "Oscar's Naughty Chicken", which I WILL finish, one of these days. Promise.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gary Fields said...

yo willie,
put the saved for web jpgs on yer desktop. go to new post and type, then click that little picture icon. browse and look for the jpg on yer desktop and hit post. after it loads publish that sucker! c'mon, i wanna see sum of yer wicked good aht!!

June 5, 2008 at 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Shipping On Purchases Over $25 - Limited Time Find your movie at MoviesUnlimited.com. Apple iTunes